Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Electrorotation, or pages that link to Electrorotation or to this page or whose text .
- Biology : The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Electrochemistry : Add brief definition or description
- Physics : The study of forces and energies in space and time.
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.
- Electric field : force acting on an electric charge—a vector field.
- Relative permittivity : A factor describing the polarizability of a material or medium as a proportionality between an electric displacement and an electric field in a dielectric.
- Conductivity : Add brief definition or description
- Dipole moment : Add brief definition or description
- Dielectrophoresis : Add brief definition or description
- Clausius-Mosotti factor : Add brief definition or description