Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Electrorotation, or pages that link to Electrorotation or to this page or whose text .
- Biology : The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Electrochemistry : Add brief definition or description
- Physics : The study of forces and energies in space and time.
- Engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products.
- Electric field : force acting on an electric charge—a vector field.
- Relative permittivity : A factor describing the polarizability of a material or medium as a proportionality between an electric displacement and an electric field in a dielectric.
- Conductivity : Add brief definition or description
- Dipole moment : Add brief definition or description
- Dielectrophoresis : Add brief definition or description
- Clausius-Mosotti factor : Add brief definition or description