Electronic switch/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Electronic switch, or pages that link to Electronic switch or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Electronic switch. Needs checking by a human.
- Central processing unit : The component in an electronic computer that performs all the active processing of its programming directions, and manipulation of data; this includes performing calculations on numbers, and determining which particular steps to perform.
- Computer architecture : Add brief definition or description
- Computer engineering : Discipline that deals with the design and production of computer hardware, the design and development of low-level computer software, and computer hardware-software integration.
- Computer : A machine that executes a sequence of instructions.
- History of computing : How electronic computers were first invented; how the technology underlying them evolved.
- History of processors : Chronology of the development and history of computer processors.
- Integrated circuit : Miniaturized electronic circuit that has been manufactured in the surface of a thin substrate of semiconductor material.
- Krytron : An extremely fast device for brief switching of high power electrical signals, with the most strategic being that it is a key component in the design of the triggering systems for many nuclear weapons
- Moore's law : Add brief definition or description
- Physics : The study of forces and energies in space and time.
- Quad Electroacoustics : British manufacturer of hi-fi equipment, based in Huntingdon, England, founded by Peter J. Walker in 1936.
- Quantum mechanics : An important branch of physics dealing with the behavior of matter and energy at very small scales.
- Relay (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description