Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Electricity, or pages that link to Electricity or to this page or whose text .
- Electromagnetism : Phenomena and theories regarding electricity and magnetism.
- Electric charge : A positive or negative property of matter that occurs as integral multiples of an elementary charge unit, and causes mutual repulsion of like-charged particles and mutual attraction of oppositely charged particles.
- Electric current : The flow of electric charge carried by mobile electrons in a conductor, ions in an electrolyte or both in a plasma.
- Electric field : force acting on an electric charge—a vector field.
- Electric constant : A physical constant in the International System of Units (SI) relating capacitance to area in classical vacuum with an exact value ε0 = 107/(4πc02) F/m, c0 being the defined value for the speed of light in classical vacuum in the SI units.
- Electric displacement : a vector field D in a dielectric; D is proportional to the outer electric field E.
- Capacitance : Add brief definition or description
- Displacement current : Time derivative of the electric displacement D; Maxwell's correction to Ampère's law.
- Electromagnetic field : Add brief definition or description
- Electromagnetic induction : Electromotive force induced by a varying magnetic field; described by Faraday's law of induction.
- Electron : Elementary particle that carries a negative elementary charge −e and has mass 9.109 382 91 × 10−31 kg.
- Electrostatics : Add brief definition or description
- Magnetism : Property of attracting iron.