< Dual-useJump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Dual-use, or pages that link to Dual-use or to this page or whose text .
- Arms control : Treaties and implementation agreements to restrict the development, production, deployment, or transfer of specified weapons or weapons technologies.
- Counterproliferation : The set of activities that detect and monitor the threat of weapons of special concern against one's own nation and one's allies.
- Biological Weapons Convention : Add brief definition or description
- Chenmical Weapons Convention : Add brief definition or description
- Militarily Critical Technologies List : Add brief definition or description
- Missile Technology Control Regime : Informal and voluntary association of countries which share the goals of non-proliferation of unmanned delivery systems capable of delivering weapons of mass destruction.
- End user certificate : A document that certifies the ultimate recipient of military or dual-use goods being sold, and attests to compliance with all relevant international arms control agreements, as well as compliance with national policies of the sending and receiving nations, as well as any intermediate countries involved in the shipment
- Export controls : That part of grand strategy, which limits the provision of certain militarily critical, dual-use goods or technologies, or other exports whose withholding constitutes a form of economic warfare.