< DroughtJump to navigation Jump to search
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Drought. Needs checking by a human.
- Classical plant breeding : The application of genetic principles to improve cultivated plants.
- Earth : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Earth (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Environmental geography : Examines interlinkages between human and natural systems.
- Fossilization (palaeontology) : The set of geological processes that convert organic remains into fossils.
- Hazards : Branch of environmental geography that includes study of human-made, environmental, and blended disasters.
- Herbert Hoover : US President from 1929 to 1933.
- Infanticide : Intentionally causing the death of an infant
- Magdalena Department : Add brief definition or description
- New South Wales : Most populous Australian state, whose capital city is Sydney.
- Orchid : Any plant classified under Orchidaceae, one of the largest plant families and the largest among Monocotyledons.
- Sustainable development : Pattern of resource use that aims to meet human needs while preserving the environment so that these needs can be met not only in the present, but also for future generations.
- Water : A chemical compound with one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms (H20). It is often in a liquid form and makes up the bulk of the oceans, lakes, rivers and living organisms.