< DogJump to navigation Jump to search
- Animal : A multicellular organism that feeds on other organisms, and is distinguished from plants, fungi, and unicellular organisms.
- Mammal : A warm-blooded animal with a backbone which also has hair, and produces milk to feed its young.
- Breed-specific legislation : a law, ordinance or policy which pertains to a specifically named animal breed or breeds, but does not affect any others.
- Dog breed : A selectively-bred dog group with dependably similar and predictable characteristics.
- Dog breeding : The vocation of mating carefully selected specimens of the same dog breed in order to reproduce specific, consistently replicable qualities and characteristics.
- Dog group : An official category under the auspices of a kennel club, a group comprises many individual dog breeds.
- Fox Terrier : Small to medium-sized hunting terrier developed to rout fox and vermin.
- Gun dog : Add brief definition or description
- Herding dog : Add brief definition or description
- Hound : Add brief definition or description
- Livestock guardian dog : Add brief definition or description
- Terrier : A member or descendant of any of several dog breeds or dog landraces originally developed for hunting or vermin routing.
- Toy Dog : Add brief definition or description
- Working dog : A diverse group of domestic dogs used to perform specific tasks to assist humans in their work.