Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, or pages that link to Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft or to this page or whose text .
- Research : The process of systematic inquiry and traceable vindication within a logically organized system of knowledge.
- Science funding : The process of providing the financial means to conduct academic research in any subfield of science.
- Research funding : The provision of financial resources for the purpose of studying something by means of the scientific method.
- Funding body : An institution that finances activities or structures for a specific purpose, e.g. scientific research.
- Research grant proposal : Add brief definition or description
- Basic research : Systematic inquiry by means of the scientific method to the end of understanding the workings of a given object of study.
- Applied research : Systematic inquiry by means of the scientific method to the end of using these insights for a particular purpose.
- Science : The organized body of knowledge based on non–trivial refutable concepts that can be verified or rejected on the base of observation and experimentation
- Humanities : Academic disciplines which deal with the human condition and what it is to be human.
- Science policy : Add brief definition or description
- Germany : Federal republic in central Europe (population c. 82.4 million; capital Berlin), with the North Sea, Denmark and the Baltic Sea to the north; Poland and the Czech Republic to the east; Switzerland and Austria to the south; and France, Luxembourg, Belgium and the Netherlands to the west; founding member of the European Union.