Democrat Party (phrase)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Democrat Party (phrase), or pages that link to Democrat Party (phrase) or to this page or whose text .
- Democratic Party (United States), history : Add brief definition or description
- Political rhetoric : Add brief definition or description
- George Orwell : (1903-50) Pen name of Eric Arthur Blair, a British novelist best known for his political works Animal Farm and 1984.
- Noun : Linguistic item with grammatical properties such as countability, case, gender and number; has a distinct syntactic function (e.g. acting as subject or object in a clause), and used to name a person, place, thing, quality, or action.
- English grammar : The body of rules describing the properties of the English language.
- Inflection : Add brief definition or description