Dawn Johnsen/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Dawn Johnsen, or pages that link to Dawn Johnsen or to this page or whose text .
- Constititional law : Add brief definition or description
- Clinton Administration : Democratic politician (1946– ), President of the United States of America 1993–2001, and husband of U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
- Abortion : The deliberate expulsion of an embryo or foetus from the womb for the purpose of ending a pregnancy.
- Birth control : forms of pregnancy prevention that include barrier contraceptives (condoms, cervical caps, etc.), birth control pills or patches (i.e, hormonal contraceptives), and IUD's (intrauterine devices)
- Euthanasia : The act of assisting in the death of an animal or patient, often to end suffering for an incurable disease; a painless death; sometimes called a mercy killing which may or may not be legal.
- Futile care : Medical procedure or treatment that cannot achieve its stated goals or produce its expected benefits, regardless of repetition and duration of treatment.
- Terrorism : An act, with targets including civilians or civilian infrastructure, intended to create an atmosphere of fear in order to obtain a political objective.