Data link protocol/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Data link protocol, or pages that link to Data link protocol or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Data link protocol. Needs checking by a human.
- Ethernet : An early proprietary standard for local area networks developed by IEEE Project 802; the term has become generic for various connectors and communications techniques although the name of a standard would be more precise.
- Frame relay : A layer 2 digital data transmission system, used for low to medium speed permanent connection in the wide area, and beginning to be replaced by MPLS
- IEEE 802.3 : The primary standards body for evolved Ethernet over physical media protocols
- Internet Protocol version 4 : The main internetwork (also called hop-by-hop or network layer) protocol of the existing Internet and products compatible with the Internet Protocol Suite, to be replaced by Internet Protocol version 6
- User Datagram Protocol : The simplest, lowest-overhead end-to-end protocol in the Internet Protocol Suite