DNA microarray/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to DNA microarray, or pages that link to DNA microarray or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/DNA microarray. Needs checking by a human.
- Biology : The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- Biotechnology : The application of biological principles in industrial production
- DNA : A macromolecule — chemically, a nucleic acid — that stores genetic information.
- Halobacterium NRC-1 : A microorganism from the Archaea kingdom perfectly suited for life in highly saline environments giving biologists an ideal specimen for genetic studies.