< ConnexonJump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Connexon, or pages that link to Connexon or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Connexon. Needs checking by a human.
- Connexin : Family of structurally-related transmembrane proteins that assemble to form vertebrate gap junctions.
- Electrical synapse : Anatomically specialized junction between two nerve cells at which an electrical current flows directly from one cell into the other.
- Phagocytosis : That part of immune response in which defensive cells such as neutrophils and macrophages surround and "digest" foreign particles
- Protein : A polymer of amino acids; basic building block of living systems.
- Synapse : Contact point between neurons and other cells, crucial for nerve signalling