Condensation (phase transition)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Condensation (phase transition), or pages that link to Condensation (phase transition) or to this page or whose text .
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products.
- Physics : The study of forces and energies in space and time.
- Chemical engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products
- Condenser (heat transfer) : A heat exchanger in which a vapor is converted to a liquid by transferring heat from the vapor to a coolant.
- Conduction (heat) : Add brief definition or description
- Convection (heat) : Add brief definition or description
- Continuous distillation : An ongoing separation process in which a liquid mixture of two or more miscible components is continuously fed into the process and physically separated into two or more products by preferentially boiling the more volatile (i.e., lower boiling point) components out of the mixture.
- Distillation (A redirect)
- Vapor (A redirect)
- Heat : A form of energy that flows spontaneously from hotter to colder bodies that are in thermal contact.
- Heat of vaporization : The amount of thermal energy required to convert a quantity of liquid into a vapor.
- Heat transfer : Add brief definition or description
- Liquid : One of the major states of matter (i.e., gas, liquid, solid, and plasma).
- Refrigeration : Add brief definition or description
- States of matter : Add brief definition or description
- Phases of matter (A redirect)
- Solid (state of matter) : The state in which matter maintains a fixed volume and shape (is neither a gas nor a liquid).
- Sublimation : Direct conversion of a chemical solid to gas without first forming a liquid.
- Surface condenser : A water-cooled shell and tube heat exchanger for condensing the exhaust steam from large steam turbines.
- Vapor-compression refrigeration : One of the many available refrigeration systems and very probably the most widely used system.
- Water dew point : The temperature of a gas mixture, at a given pressure, at which any water vapor in the gas mixture will start to condense into liquid water.
|Blue links are links to articles that are existing in Citizendium.
Red links are links to articles not yet written, and need to be written.