Computer networking end-to-end protocols/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Computer networking end-to-end protocols, or pages that link to Computer networking end-to-end protocols or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Computer networking end-to-end protocols. Needs checking by a human.
- Bandwidth : In engineering, the length between two cut-off frequencies, as measured in hertz.
- Computer networking application protocols : Add brief definition or description
- Computer networking session protocols : A communication protocol for computer to computer networking.
- Internet Protocol : A protocol that is used to transmit data across an Internet Protocol Suite-compatible network, "hop-by-hop" from the source host, through intermediate routers, to the destination host
- Resource Reservation Protocol : An end-to-end control (i.e., signaling) protocol used to reserve bandwidth from one edge of an Internet Protocol network to the other edge
- Voice over Internet Protocol : A family of standards that permits carrying voice telephony over Internet Protocol networks that handle both voice and data, instead of dedicated telephony networks.