Chromosome 22q11.2 deletion syndrome/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Chromosome 22q11.2 deletion syndrome, or pages that link to Chromosome 22q11.2 deletion syndrome or to this page or whose text .
- Biology : The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- Medicine : The study of health and disease of the human body.
- Genetic disorder : Add brief definition or description
- : (1921-2009) An American pediatric endocrinologist who first described Chromosome 22q11.2 deletion syndrome, now also known as DiGeorge syndrome.
- Schizophrenia : A mental disorder characterized by impaired perception of the individual's environment.
- Hypothyroidism : Syndrome that results from abnormally low secretion of thyroid hormones from the thyroid gland, leading to a decrease in basal metabolic rate.
- Polymicrogyria : A disorder in which the brain surface resembles that of a road paved with cobblestones.
- Chromosome : A compact body of ribonucleic acid wrapped around proteins that is the unit in which genetic material is distributed during cell division.
- Chromosome band : A striped pattern observed on stained chromosomes.
- Human chromosome 22 : Add brief definition or description
- Microdeletion : Add brief definition or description