Center for Military Readiness/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Center for Military Readiness, or pages that link to Center for Military Readiness or to this page or whose text .
- Military readiness : Add brief definition or description
- American conservatism : A diverse mix of political ideologies that share support for market economics, some view of American exceptionalism and, generally, decentralization of government; differing views of individual liberties versus enforcement of morality; in opposition to liberalism, socialism and communism; factions include libertarianism, social conservatism, nativism (politics) and neoconservatism
- Women in the military : Add brief definition or description
- GLBT people in the military : Add brief definition or description
- Elaine Donnelly : Founder and president of the Center for Military Readiness, which opposes social experimentation in the military and calls for conservative values
Board of Advisors
- Alan Carlson : President of the Howard Center for Family, Religion and Society and adviser, Center for Military Readiness; was the general secretary and lead convenor of the World Congress of Families (1997); National Commission on Children in the Reagan Administration;former executive vice president, Rockford Institute; visiting fellow, American Enterprise Institute
- William Fields : Attorney, advisory board member of Center for Military Readiness; serves on bank and hospital boards in Marietta, Ohio; bass-baritone in musical theater and at the Republican National Convention
- Prudence Fields : Actress, mezzo-soprano at the Republican National Convention; advisory board member of Center for Military Readiness; county chairman in eight political campaigns; long-time activist Eagle Forum
- Frank Gaffney, Jr. : Neoconservative author; founder and head of the Center for Security Policy; columnist for the Washington Times; member, Committee for the Present Danger; Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Affairs under Richard Perle; contributing editor, National Review; advisor, Project for the New American Century; advisory board, U.S. Committee for a Free Lebanon; "favorite columnist", American Conservative Union
- Bruce Hooper : Vice Chairman, Foreign Policy Research Institute (1986-); advisory board member of Center for Military Readiness; retired U.S. Marine Corps in 1964 and worked in Interstate Oil Transport Company, a tugboat/oil barge company engaged in petroleum transportation; President of the Marine Corps University Foundation, a Councilor of the Historical Society of Pennsylvania, a Director of the Center for the Study of Popular Culture
- David Horowitz : (1939—) American conservative activist who underwent a conversion from the New Left of the 1960s and 1970s, to become an intense critic of liberalism, and later Islamist thought, in popular culture; founder of the David Horowitz Freedom Center and various watchdog organizations; "favorite columnist", American Conservative Union.
- Frederick Kroesen : General, U.S. Army, retired, formerly commanded United States Army Forces Command and United States Army Europe; adviser, Center for Security Policy, Center for Military Readiness
- John Lenczowski : Founder and director of The Institute of World Politics, a graduate school of international affairs in partnership with Boston University; advisory board, Center for Military Readiness; Director of European and Soviet Affairs at the National Security Council (1983-1987) and as Special Advisor to the ]]Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs]] (1981-1983)
- Samuel Lessey, Jr. : Brigadier general, United States Air Force, retired; Director of the Selective Service System (1987-1991). He has served as Inspector General of the U.S. Synthetic Fuels Corporation, Mobilization Assistant to the Director of the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), member of a Management Implementation Team for the Air Force Reserve, and member of the National Committee for Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve.
- Kate Walsh O'Beirne : Washington Editor of National Review; advisory board, Center for Military Readiness; former Vice President of Government Relations at the Heritage Foundation; Deputy Assistant Secretary for Legislation at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (1986-1988); Presidential Commission on Women in the Armed Forces (1992)
- David Richardson : Vice admiral, United States Navy, retired; adviser to the Center for Military Readiness; former Commander, United States Sixth Fleet and former Deputy Commander in Chief, U.S. Pacific Fleet.
- Phyllis Schafly : Add brief definition or description
- Nahida Sherman : Colonel, United States Air Force, retired intelligence specialist; advisory board, [[Center for Military Readiness}}
- Robert Stumpf : Commercial airline pilot, Commander (naval), retired United States Navy; advisory board, Center for Military Readiness; commanded Blue Angels; combat in Libya (1986) and Gulf War; charged with, and cleared of, inappropriate conduct in the 1991 Tailhook Convention but had his promotions withdrawn
- Richard Trefry : Add brief definition or description
- Carlisle Trost : Add brief definition or description
- Claudius Watts III : Add brief definition or description
- Faith Whittlesey : Add brief definition or description
- Walter E. Williams : Add brief definition or description
- William Woodruff : Add brief definition or description