< CefepimeJump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Cefepime, or pages that link to Cefepime or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Cefepime. Needs checking by a human.
- Antibiotic : Drugs that reduce the growth or reproduction of bacteria.
- Bacteremia : A condition in which viable bacteria are circulating in the blood.
- Food and Drug Administration : The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics.
- Proteus mirabilis : A Gram-negative, rod-shaped bacteria belonging to the enterobacteriaceae family; causes 90% of human infections with Proteus species, usually community-acquired
- Streptococcus pneumoniae : Gram-positive, alpha-hemolytic, bile soluble diplococcus recognized as a major cause of pneumonia, bacterial meningitis, and other diseases in humans.