Category:International relations Subgroup
|Main article||Home||Talk||All articles (124)||Citable (1)||Members (0)|
|Affiliation: Politics | Military | Economics | [ e ]|
This is a listing of articles under the purview of the Politics, Military and Economics Workgroups that have been designated as particularly relevant to the International relations Subgroup.
To designate an article for inclusion in this subgroup, go to the article's Metadata page and :
- List International relations as one of the subgroup categories (i.e., sub1, sub2 or sub3) as indicated by the B in the adjacent image.
- Update or add appropriate workgroup categories (i.e., cat1, cat2 or cat3) as indicated by the A in the adjacent image.
- Update the appropriate entries for cat_check, status, underlinked and cleanup; see here for a full explanation of these fields.
- It is often necessary to "jog" articles to make them display in workgroups and subgroups. "Jogging" is done by editing an article's main page and adding a blank space at the end of any paragraph.
- The Metadata page may list the article for inclusion in as many as 3 main workgroup categories plus as many as 3 subgroup categories.
Pages in category "International relations Subgroup"
The following 124 pages are in this category, out of 124 total.
- Gary Ackerman
- African Union
- Convention on the Prohibition of the Use, Stockpiling, Production and Transfer of Anti-Personnel Mines and on Their Destruction
- Special Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism
- Arms control
- Protocol for the Prohibition of the Use of Asphyxiating, Poisonous or Other Gases, and of Bacteriological Methods of Warfare
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations
- Atlantic Council
- Authority in governance
- Lloyd Axworthy
- Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Center for Global Development
- Chatham House
- The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order
- Georges Clemenceau
- Containment policy
- Convention on Certain Conventional Weapons
- Council for the National Interest
- Council on Foreign Relations
- If Americans Knew
- Institute for Science and International Security
- Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya
- International Court of Justice
- International Criminal Court
- International Crisis Group
- International humanitarian law
- International law
- International law enforcement
- Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers