< CameraJump to navigation Jump to search
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Camera. Needs checking by a human.
- Apollo Command-Service Module : Three-man spacecraft built for NASA by North American Aviation, and one of the two spacecraft that were utilized for the Apollo program, along with the Lunar Module, to land astronauts on the Moon.
- Galileo Probe : An unmanned spacecraft sent by NASA to study the planet Jupiter and its moons.
- Geographic Information System : Combined database and mapping system for the capture, storage, and manipulation of geographic data.
- Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellite : GOES satellites do visual and infrared imaging of earth atmosphere from geosynchronous orbit; they carry secondary payloads in the COSPAS-SARSAT satellite constellation of the Global Maritime Distress and Safety System
- Imagery intelligence : the practice of taking and interpreting visible and infrared light photographs and video, radar imagery, and other ways to form pictures of subjects of interest
- Photography : Art and science of capturing an image on a light sensitive material.
- Space debris : Man-made objects in earth orbit that no longer serve any useful purpose.
- The Time Machine : An 1895 science-fiction novella by H.G. Wells in which a Time Traveller visits the far distant future and describes the human society of that day.
- Viking program : The successful mission of space probes to Mars, Viking 1 and Viking 2, each designed to study the planet, and launched 20 August 1975, and 9 September 1975 respectively.