California Air Resources Board/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to California Air Resources Board, or pages that link to California Air Resources Board or to this page or whose text .
- Earth science : The study of the components and processes of the planet Earth.
- Engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products.
- Politics : Activity that relates to the way in which society is governed, and the process by which human beings living in communities make decisions and establish obligatory values for its members.
- Chemical engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products
- Environmental engineering : A field of engineering devoted to remediation of all forms of pollution.
- AERMOD air pollution dispersion model : An air pollution dispersion modeling system which is the preferred regulatory model of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Air pollution : The presence of contaminants or pollutant substances in the air (air pollutants) that interfere with human health or welfare, or produce other harmful environmental effects.
- Air pollution dispersion modeling : Describes the basic mathematical simulation (i.e., modeling) of how buoyant air pollutants disperse in the atmosphere.
- Air pollution dispersion models : Discussion of the many different computer programs developed worldwide that use mathematical algorithms to simulate how air pollutants in the ambient atmosphere disperse and, in some cases, how they react in the atmosphere.
- Air Quality Index : A number used by government agencies to characterize the quality of the ambient air at a given location.
- AP 42 Compilation of Air Pollutant Emission Factors : Description and discussion of the United States Environmental Protection Agency's publication AP 42 Compilation of Air Pollutant Emission Factors.
- Bay Area Air Quality Management District : Add brief definition or description
- California Environmental Protection Agency : A state cabinet-level agency within the government of California whose mission is to restore, protect and enhance the environment, to ensure public health, environmental quality and economic vitality.
- CALPUFF air pollution dispersion model : An advanced, integrated Gaussian puff modeling system for the simulation of air pollution dispersion.
- Meteorology : The interdisciplinary scientific study of the processes and phenomena of the atmosphere, including weather studies and forecasting
- South Coast Air Quality Management District : The local governmental agency in California responsible mainly for regulating stationary sources of air pollution in all of Orange county and the urban portions of Los Angeles, Riverside and San Bernardino counties.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency : An agency of the federal government of the United States of America whose mission is to protect human health and safeguard the natural environment (air, water and land) of the nation