Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Bundesländer, or pages that link to Bundesländer or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Bundesländer. Needs checking by a human.
- Amsterdam : The capital city of the Netherlands; 2007 population 743,100.
- Austria : Federal republic in central Europe (population c. 8.2 million; capital Vienna), bordered to the north by Germany and the Czech Republic; to the south by Italy and Slovenia; to the west by Switzerland and Liechtenstein; and to the east by Hungary and Slovakia.
- Bavaria : The southernmost state in Germany whose capital is Münich (München).
- Berlin : Capital of Germany and one of its 16 federal states (city state) with a population of 3.5 million people.
- Germany : Federal republic in central Europe (population c. 82.4 million; capital Berlin), with the North Sea, Denmark and the Baltic Sea to the north; Poland and the Czech Republic to the east; Switzerland and Austria to the south; and France, Luxembourg, Belgium and the Netherlands to the west; founding member of the European Union.
- Magdeburg : 1200-year old capital of Saxony-Anhalt (Germany).
- Mainz : Capital of the German federal state Rhineland-Palatinate situated at the Rhine; population 195,000 as of 2006.
- Thuringia : Federal state in central Germany, with Erfurt its capital.