Bruce Bartlett/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Bruce Bartlett, or pages that link to Bruce Bartlett or to this page or whose text .
- American conservatism : A diverse mix of political ideologies that share support for market economics, some view of American exceptionalism and, generally, decentralization of government; differing views of individual liberties versus enforcement of morality; in opposition to liberalism, socialism and communism; factions include libertarianism, social conservatism, nativism (politics) and neoconservatism
- Restructuring of the U.S. political right : A broad category of efforts to regain U.S. political dominance by various combinations of social, fiscal, and national security ideologies, generally seen as of the Right and possibly Republican Party (United States), as opposed to the center-left position of the Barack Obama administration and the Democratic-controlled Congress
- David Frum : An American conservative author and commentator, who advocates renewal of the conservative movement and Republican Party (United States), and has written in favor of an aggressive policy against terror, including preventive war; fired in March 2010 as Resident Fellow at the American Enterprise Institute
- George W. Bush : (1946–) 43rd U.S. President (Republican), elected in 2000 and re-elected in 2004.
- George H.W. Bush : Add brief definition or description
- Ronald Reagan : (1911–2004) 40th President of the United States of America, Republican.
- Joint Economic Committee : Add brief definition or description
- Jack Kemp : Add brief definition or description
- Ron Paul : (1935–) libertarian U.S. Representative (R-Texas) and physician; sought Republican Presidential candidacy in 2008; father of Rand Paul; advisory board and national chair, 1996, Republican Liberty Caucus