Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Biosynthesis, or pages that link to Biosynthesis or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Biosynthesis. Needs checking by a human.
- Adenosine triphosphate : A molecule sometimes called the "energy currency" of a cell
- Amino acid : Biochemical with an amino group, a carboxyl group, a hydrogen atom, and a side chain bonded to a central carbon.
- Cytoskeleton : The mechanical scaffold, made up of fibrous proteins, determining the shape of a cell.
- Metabolism : The modification of chemical substances by living organisms.