Biomedical engineering/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Bioengineering : The application of electrical, mechanical, chemical, optical, nuclear and other engineering principles to understand, modify and control biological (plants and animals - including human) systems.
- Medical education : Learning process of being a medical practitioner, either the initial training to become a doctor or further training thereafter (including residency).
- Electrical engineering : the branch of engineering that deals with electricity and electromagnetism.
- Engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products.
- Neuroimaging : A group of techniques used to visualize structure and function of nervous systems, especially the vertebrate brain.
- Radiology : A physician specialty with a core competence in obtaining and diagnosing by means of instruments that receive energy transmitted through the body; there are a number of subspecialties.
- Thermodynamics : The statistical description of the properties of molecular systems