Bill Delahunt/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Bill Delahunt, or pages that link to Bill Delahunt or to this page or whose text .
- U.S. House of Representatives : The lower house of the United States Congress.
- U.S. Democratic Party : One of the two major political parties in the United States; usually described as center-left.
- Massachusetts : A State in the New England region of the north-east USA.
- Cape Cod : A large L-shaped peninsula, with significant offshore islands, of the U.S. state of Massachusetts, having the easternmost point in the U.S., and an economy involving commercial fishing and tourism
- Southern Shore of Massachusetts : Add brief definition or description
- Nantucket : Add brief definition or description
- Martha's Vineyard : Add brief definition or description
- : Modern U.S. (i.e., since Fidel Castro took power in 1959) policy and operations toward Cuba
- Alternative energy sources : Add brief definition or description
- Base Realignment And Closure : Add brief definition or description
- Democracy promotion : Policies, assistance, external organizations and even military action that contribute to the formation of democratic societies in previously authoritarian states; the means for funding such action
- Domestic violence : Pattern of abusive behaviours by one or both partners in an intimate relationship such as marriage, dating, family, friends or cohabitation.
- United Nations : An international organization that was founded in 1945 with the mission of preventing international war, protecting human rights, supporting social progress and justice, and helping with economic progress.