< BermudaJump to navigation Jump to search
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Bermuda. Needs checking by a human.
- Arbitrage : transactions to take advantage of a price differences of a product in different markets by buying where it is cheap and selling where it is dear. The possibility of arbitrage often prevents the occurrence of price differences.
- Hamilton (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Ontario : A province in eastern Canada, the second largest in area and with approximately 12,000,000 people (2006 census) the most populous.
- Operation Torch : Successful American invasion of French North Africa during World War II; first American-German combat on land.
- Portuguese language : An Iberian Romance language, of the Indo-European family.
- Reginald Fessenden : (1866 – 1932) Canadian-born inventor best known for his work in early radio.
- USS Almaack (AKA-10) : attack cargo ship of the Second World War
- USS Betelgeuse (AKA-11) : U.S. Navy WWII Arcturus-class attack cargo ship
- USS Rankin (AKA-103) : Tolland-class attack cargo ship in World War Two
- USS Taconic (AGC-17) : Adirondack-class amphibious command ship, which served for 23 years
- USS Veritas (AKA-50) : Serving in WWII, an Artemis-class attack cargo ship
- USS Wyandot (AKA-92) : Attack cargo ship of the Andromeda-class, serving in WWII and well beyond
- USS Yancey (AKA-93) : Serving in WWII, an attack cargo ship
- United Kingdom : Constitutional monarchy which includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Virginia, history : Add brief definition or description