Band (musical ensemble)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Band (musical ensemble), or pages that link to Band (musical ensemble) or to this page or whose text .
- Music : The art of structuring time by combining sound and silence into rhythm, harmonies and melodies.
- Popular culture : Commercialised folk culture that exists for the masses; opposite of high culture.
- Singer-songwriter : Performers who write the lyrics and compose the music for the majority of the songs they perform, often as soloists.
- Popular music : Music that is accessible to the general public and disseminated by one or more of the mass media.
- Rock band : A musical group with plays rock and roll, rock and pop music.
- Rock music : A form of popular music with a prominent vocal melody, accompanied by guitar, drums, and bass, usually with a strong back beat, which evolved from earlier rock and roll and rockabilly music styles.
- Cover band : A band that only plays (or "covers") the songs of other artists, rather than playing original material.
- Bass guitar : Musical instrument used to fill in the bottom end of music in many bands.
- Guitar : A stringed musical instrument consisting of three main types; the electric guitar, the classical guitar, and the acoustic guitar.
- Singer : Add brief definition or description
- Drum : A member of the percussion group of musical instruments, technically classified as the membranous.