Avigdor Lieberman/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Avigdor Lieberman, or pages that link to Avigdor Lieberman or to this page or whose text .
- State of Israel : Country established from the British Mandate of Palestine; declared independence in 1948.
- Zionism : The ideology that Jews should form a Jewish state in what is traced as the Biblical area of Palestine; there are many interpretations, including the boundaries of such a state and its criteria for citizenship
- Israel-Palestine Conflict : Politics, insurgency, terrorism, and counterinsurgency between the State of Israel and the population of the Occupied Territories of the West Bank and Gaza
- Likud : Headed by Prime Minister and ruling coalition leader Benjamin Netanyahu, a center-right political party of the State of Israel
- Kadima : A centrist political party in Israel, now in the Opposition, headed by Tzipi Livni
- Palestinian Authority : The elected government, not fully sovereign, of the Occupied Territories of Palestine
- State of Iran : The system of governance, government, and opposition (including insurgency) in Iran; characterized by both a complex structure of six or more constitutional bodies, and ultimate religious authority under the doctrine of wilayat al-faqih
- Anti-Defamation League : A U.S. organization concerned generally with religious defamation and hate groups, but specifically with antisemitism and Zionism
- Zionist Organization of America : The oldest Zionist organization in the United States, who supports a one-state solution based on a historic and Biblical right of the Jewish people to have a state on both sides of the Jordan River; they regard a Palestinian state as dangerous