Atomic optical spectrometry/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Atomic optical spectrometry, or pages that link to Atomic optical spectrometry or to this page or whose text .
- Analytical chemistry : Subfield of chemistry concerned with finding what constituents are in an unknown sample (i.e., qualitative analysis) and how much of each (i.e., quantitative analysis)
- Atomic spectrometry (disambiguation) : Spectrometric techniques, in all spectra, used to analyze atoms rather than molecules
- Atomic absorption spectrometry : Quantitative chemical analysis technique that measures the absorption spectra of elements, at the ground state, introduced into an excited medium; this produces pure electronic transitions free from vibrational and rotational transitions
- Atomic emission spectrometry : Techniques that measure the direct production of photons, of specified wavelengths, usually from a flame, plasma, arc, or spark, by atoms in an excited state; unless otherwise specified, the photons are assumed to be in the visible, infrared, or ultraviolet spectra; there is no illumination of the target atoms as in atomic fluorescence spectrometry
- Atomic fluorescence spectrometry : Add brief definition or description
- Inductively coupled plasma : A technique for high-temperature vaporization and excitation of samples for instrumental analytical chemistry
- Atomic number : The number of protons in the nucleus of a single atom of a chemical element.
- Visible light : Electromagnetic radiation of a wavelength that is detectable by the human eye.
- Infrared light : In physics and engineering, a non-visible portion of the electromagnetic spectrum ranging from wavelengths of 750 nm to 1 mm, between the darkest visible red and the shortest submillimeter wave radar
- Ultraviolet light : The part of the electromagnetic spectrum between the visible light and X-ray regions
- X-ray fluorescence spectrometry : Add brief definition or description
- Molecular spectrometry : Add brief definition or description