Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Information : Knowledge of specific events or situations that has been gathered or received by communication; intelligence or news.
- True : Add brief definition or description
- False : Add brief definition or description
- Fact : An accurate piece of information, i.e. embedded in a minimum of assumptions, which are clearly stated.
- Hypothesis : A causal relationship thought possible.
- Gedankenexperiment : An experiment involving only rational thought.
- Data : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Data (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Anecdote : Add brief definition or description