Asphalt (paving)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Asphalt (paving), or pages that link to Asphalt (paving) or to this page or whose text .
- Engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products.
- Civil engineering : A broad field of engineering dealing with the design, construction, and maintenance of fixed structures, including roads, buildings, airports, tunnels, dams, bridges, and water supply and sewage systems.
- Asphalt (petroleum) : A sticky, black and highly viscous liquid or semi-solid that is present in most petroleum crude oils and in some natural deposits.
- Concrete : Construction material consisting of cement, aggregate (generally gravel and sand), water and admixtures.
- Road construction : The act of designing, building and maintaining pavements and upper layers of transportation routes.
- R-value (soils) : California Test 301 for measuring the response of a compacted sample of soil or aggregate to a vertically applied pressure under specific conditions.