Anthony Taguba/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Anthony Taguba, or pages that link to Anthony Taguba or to this page or whose text .
- Military law : Statutes, codes, and common traditions relating to and executed by military courts for the discipline, trial, and punishment of military personnel.
- U.S. Department of Defense : one of more than a dozen U.S. executive-managed government agencies; this one administers the military forces of the United States, and their supporting civil servants.
- United States Army : Branch of the United States Armed Forces with the principal responsibility of conducting large-scale ground combat
- United States Central Command : Unified Combatant Command responsible for U.S. operations in the Middle East and Southwest Asia, now under the command of General James Mattis
- Multi-National Corps-Iraq : Highest land combat headquarters for Coalition tactical units in the peace operations phase of the Iraq War
- Ricardo Sanchez : Retired lieutenant general of armor, United States Army, who commanded the senior U.S. headquarters in Iraq when the Abu Ghraib prison scandal broke; involved in early attempts to deal realistically with the growing insurgency after the end of high-intensity combat
- Abu Ghraib prison : A prison by Saddam Hussein, and then as a U.S. detention facility following the Iraq War, including a period when guards were out of control; now under the Iraqi Ministry of Justice.
- Intelligence interrogation, U.S., George W. Bush Administration : The policies and practices authorized for interrogation of suspected terrorists by the United States Department of Defense and the United States intelligence community during the George W. Bush Administration
- Extrajudicial detention, U.S., George W. Bush Administration : Policies and practices relevant to detention in intelligence and military facilities, the latter when no prisoner of war status was granted
- Donald Rumsfeld : U.S. Secretary of Defense in the George W. Bush Administration (2001-2008); was the oldest secretary and earlier the youngest secretary in the Administration (1975-1977); major policymaker after the 9-11 attack; advisor, Project for the New American Century
- Philip Zimbardo : American psychologist, known for work on authority, terrorism, shyness and cults, as well as popular presentation of psychological ideas
- Stanley Milgram : American social psychologist (1933-1984), best known for the Milgram experiment on obedience, but also for concepts such as the "familiar stranger"