Anthony Gancarski/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Anthony Gancarski, or pages that link to Anthony Gancarski or to this page or whose text .
- Neoconservatism : A political philosophy and ideology which combines many traditional conservative opinions with an emphasis on the importance of foreign policy and using American power to push democracy forward.
- Libertarianism : A political ideology that regards individual freedom as having the highest value in society.
- AntiWar.com : A website focused on general principles of American international non-interventionism, coming from a core view of libertarianism but including the foreign policy views of people from apparently divergent ideology; it explicitly challenges traditional models of "Left" and "Right"
- CounterPunch : Add brief definition or description
- Frontpage Magazine : Online magazine of the David Horowitz Freedom Center
- Lewrockwell.com : Add brief definition or description
- Karen Kwiatkowski : Lieutenant Colonel, United States Air Force, retired; critic of Douglas Feith and Office of Special Plans; guest, Political Cesspool
- Howard Dean : Add brief definition or description
- George Soros : Hungarian-American investor, philanthropist and author (born 1930).
- Lyndon LaRouche : Add brief definition or description
- David Frum : An American conservative author and commentator, who advocates renewal of the conservative movement and Republican Party (United States), and has written in favor of an aggressive policy against terror, including preventive war; fired in March 2010 as Resident Fellow at the American Enterprise Institute
- Michael Ledeen : "Faster, Please!", Pajamas Media; Freedom Scholar, Foundation for Defense of Democracies; former senior fellow at the American Enterprise Institute (AEI); first Executive Director and now Board of Advisors, Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs; advocate of interventionist U.S. foreign policy; advisory board, U.S. Committee for a Free Lebanon; contributing editor, National Review
- Michael Rubin : Resident Middle East scholar at the American Enterprise Institute; expert list, Middle East Forum; Editor, Middle East Quarterly (2004-2009) and senior editor 2009-; Senior lecturer, Naval Postgraduate School; visiting lecturer at universities in Iraqi Kurdistan, Turkey, and Israel; political adviser, Coalition Provisional Authority and staff assistant on Iran and Iraq, Office of the Secretary of Defense
- Michael Moore : American writer, documentary filmmaker and political commentator who advocates liberal and progressive political views.
- Iraq War : Invasion of Iraq by a coalition of countries, led by the United States, in 2003, and subsequent occupation
- Douglas Feith : An American strategic analyst, associated with neoconservatism, who held posts including Under Secretary of Defense for Policy in 2001-2005, when he advised Donald Rumsfeld on the Iraq War; fellow of the Hudson Institute
- Paul Wolfowitz : An American political scientist and policy-level foreign affairs official, of a neoconservative ideology; resident American Enterprise Institute and on International Security Advisory Board; Deputy Secretary of Defense in the George W. Bush Administration; advisor, Project for the New American Century
- Jeb Bush : Add brief definition or description
- Restructuring of the U.S. political right : A broad category of efforts to regain U.S. political dominance by various combinations of social, fiscal, and national security ideologies, generally seen as of the Right and possibly Republican Party (United States), as opposed to the center-left position of the Barack Obama administration and the Democratic-controlled Congress