American Institute of Chemical Engineers/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to American Institute of Chemical Engineers, or pages that link to American Institute of Chemical Engineers or to this page or whose text .
- Engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products.
- Chemical engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products
- American Chemical Society : A professional association based in the United States that supports scientific inquiry in the field of chemistry.
- Biochemical engineering : Add brief definition or description
- Environmental engineering : A field of engineering devoted to remediation of all forms of pollution.
- History of chemical engineering : Add brief definition or description
- List of chemical engineering societies : Add brief definition or description
- Perry's Chemical Engineers' Handbook : The eighth edition of a chemical engineering reference book that has been a classic for more than seventy years.
- Process design : The design of industrial chemical engineering processes to produce desired physical and/or chemical transformation of substances.
- Unit Operations of Chemical Engineering : First published in 1956, this is the seventh edition of one of the oldest chemical enginering textbooks still in widespread use.