Alexandra Palace/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Alexandra Palace, or pages that link to Alexandra Palace or to this page or whose text .
- United Kingdom : Constitutional monarchy which includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- London : Capital city of the United Kingdom (pop. 7,556,900).
- Alexandra of Denmark : Add brief definition or description
- BBC : British state-owned radio and TV broadcasting organization founded in 1922 under Lord John Reith.
- Crystal Palace : A glass and iron structure built to house the Great Exhibition in Hyde Park, London, in 1851. It was moved and rebuilt on Sydenham Hill in 1854 but was destroyed by fire in 1936.
- Television : Electronic transmission of moving pictures.
- Radio : Transmission and reception of information, which can be voice, data or imagery over electromagnetic radiation in free space (i.e., wireless). The information is modulated onto a carrier wave
- Film : A visual medium involving the recording and display of images in motion over time, generally by photographic means.