Advocates International/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Advocates International, or pages that link to Advocates International or to this page or whose text .
- Religious freedom : Add brief definition or description
- Christian Right : A number of contemporary right-wing political movements that are specifically Christian, which advocate socially conservative values in politics and the popular culture
- Samuel Ericsson : Add brief definition or description
- Lynn Buzzard : Professor of Law at Campbell University; chairman of Advocates International; Founding and continuing editor of the Religious Freedom Reporter; previously executive director of the Christian Legal Society and Center for Law and Religious Freedom before joining the Campbell Law faculty in 1985
- Josh Kurlantzick : Senior correspondent at The American Prospect and a special correspondent at The New Republic; scholar, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace and the author of Charm Offensive: How China's Soft Power is Transforming the World
- American Prospect : A liberal policy journal, founded in 1990 by Robert Kuttner, Robert Reich, and Paul Starr "to demonstrate that progressive ideas could animate a majority politics; to restore to intellectual and political respectability the case for social investment; to energize civic democracy and give voice to the disenfranchised; and to counteract the growing influence of conservative media."