Adriatic Sea/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Adriatic Sea, or pages that link to Adriatic Sea or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Adriatic Sea. Needs checking by a human.
- Apennine peninsula : A boot-shaped peninsula in southern Europe extending into the Mediterranean Sea.
- Balkan peninsula : Geographic name for a region of southeastern Europe, surrounded by the Black Sea to the east, by Aegean, Mediterranean and Ionian Sea to the south, and by the Adriatic Sea to the west.
- Croatia : South-east European republic (population c. 4.5 million; capital Zagreb), located south of Slovenia and Hungary, west of Serbia, and north and west of Bosnia and Herzegovina, and with a long Adriatic coastline to its west.
- Dalmatian language : Extinct Romance language which was spoken in Dalmatia (eastern coast of the Adriatic Sea).
- Montenegro : South-east European, former Yugoslav republic (population c. 678,000; capital Podgorica) off the north-eastern Adriatic Sea, bordering Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Kosovo and Albania.
- Slovenia : Former Yugoslav republic (population c. 2 million; capital Ljubljana) at the north-eastern end of the Adriatic Sea, and bordering Italy and Austria to the alpine west and north, Hungary to the north-east, and Croatia along a long frontier to the east and south.
- Soča River : Add brief definition or description