Adolf Hitler/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Adolf Hitler, or pages that link to Adolf Hitler or to this page or whose text .
- Georg Ritter von Schoenerer : See Georg, Ritter von Schönerer.
- Germany : Federal republic in central Europe (population c. 82.4 million; capital Berlin), with the North Sea, Denmark and the Baltic Sea to the north; Poland and the Czech Republic to the east; Switzerland and Austria to the south; and France, Luxembourg, Belgium and the Netherlands to the west; founding member of the European Union.
- Nazi race and biological ideology : The policies of Nazi Germany, based on the views of Adolf Hitler, which emphasized encouraging the breeding of what he considered to be a superior race and preventing the breeding, or actively killing, what he considered subhuman
- World War Two : Add brief definition or description
- German Resistance : Individuals and groups in Nazi Germany who opposed the regime of Adolf Hitler between 1933 and 1945.
- Assassination attempts against Hitler : Add brief definition or description
- 1944 assassination attempt against Hitler : An assassination and coup attempt principally by senior anti-Nazi German Army officers, in which Hitler was injured and the coup failed
- Mein Kampf : Adolf Hitler's autobiography, setting out his ideological and political plans in 1925-1926
- Hermann Goering : prominent Nazi politician, effectively #2 in status for most of the war and Commander-in-Chief of the German Air Force (Luftwaffe) during WW II. Sentenced to death by the International Military Tribunal (Nuremberg) but committed suicide shortly before execution
- Rudolf Hess : Early Nazi Party member to whom Adolf Hitler dictated Mein Kampf; became Deputy Fuhrer but lost bureaucratic power; made an unauthorized flight to Great Britain in 1941 to seek a peace agreement but was interned; sentenced to life imprisonment by the International Military Tribunal (Nuremberg) and died in Spandau Prison
- Joseph Goebbels : German propaganda minister under Adolf Hitler; Gauleiter of Berlin (1929 - 1945)
- Martin Bormann : German Nazi administrator, little-known to the public but became immensely powerful as the head of Adolf Hitler's personal office, the Chancellery of the Nazi Party, essentially controlling access to him.
- Philip Bouhler : (1899-1945) Business manager of early Nazi Party; Head of the Chancellery of the Fuehrer, Adolf Hitler's personal office; key manager of the Nazi euthanasia program; committed suicide at war's end
- Heinrich Himmler : German Nazi leader, head of the Schutzstaffel (SS) party elite; committed suicide after being captured at the end of World War II
- Albert Speer : (1905-1981) Architect, and Nazi Minister of Armament and Munitions 1942-1945; close personal relationship with Adolf Hitler but opposed his scorched-earth policies and plotted assassination; sentenced to 20 years by the Nuremberg Trials where he was eloquent in accepting responsibility, probably saving his life
- Ernst Roehm : (1887-1934) Career military officer; early Nazi and closest friend of Adolf Hitler, and the operational leader, in the 1930s, of the Sturmabteilung ("Storm Troops"; “Brownshirts”, SA); revolutionary who emphasized socialism in National Socialism; purged and killed 1934, as part of the Night of the Long Knives
- Geli Raubal : Add brief definition or description
- Eva Braun : Add brief definition or description
- Joseph Kempka : Add brief definition or description
- Historiography of Hitler : The approaches taken by historians and groups of historians in analyzing the life of Adolf Hitler
- Hitler and his youth : Ancestry, boyhood and adolescence of Adolf Hitler
- Hitler in Vienna : Add brief definition or description
- Hitler as soldier : Add brief definition or description
- Hitler and his personal life : Add brief definition or description
- Political beginnings of Hitler : Add brief definition or description
- Hitler as military leader : Add brief definition or description