Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Adiposopathy, or pages that link to Adiposopathy or to this page or whose text .
- Disease : A condition of the body in which one or more of its components fail to operate properly, resulting in disability, pain or other forms of suffering, or behavioral aberrations.
- Lipid : Group of organic compounds, including the fats, oils, waxes, sterols, and triglycerides, that are insoluble in water but soluble in nonpolar organic solvents, and together with carbohydrates and proteins constitute the principal structural material of living cells.
- Obesity : Excessive stores of body fat.
- Metabolic syndrome : Clustering of medical conditions associated with abdominal obesity, hypertriglyceridemia, low level of high-density lipoproteins, hypertension, and high fasting glucose level.