Action T4/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Action T4, or pages that link to Action T4 or to this page or whose text .
- Eugenics : The general name for a series of ostensibly scientific claims about inheritance among humans, which sought to eliminate traits, such as "imbecility" or criminal behavior, by selective sterilization, regulation of family size, and restrictions on who could marry whom.
- Nazi : Add brief definition or description
- World War II : (1931–1945) The most destructive global war in human history that killed 53 million people. With battles in Europe, Africa, Asia and the South Pacific, the "Allies" (UK, US, Soviet Union) eventually stopped the aggressively expanding "Axis" (Germany, Japan).
- Holocaust : Nazi Germany's systematic economic exploitation, followed by killing, of European Jews and others deemed racial and ideological enemies