Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Philosophy : The study of the meaning and justification of beliefs about the most general, or universal, aspects of things.
- Theater of the Absurd : Add brief definition or description
- Franz Kafka : (3 July 1883 – 3 June 1924) Czech-born German-speaking writer considered one of the major and influential fiction authors of the 20th century.
- Existentialism : Twentieth century philosophical and cultural trend that sees human life as being self-authored, rejecting pre-written essences of human life.
- Man's Search for Meaning : Add brief definition or description